Friday, December 14, 2012

Summer and Fall 2012


 Crows on a light pole at the Pine Bluff Civic Center, 10th Ave and Convention Center Drive.  I didn't have time to hang around and see what happened once there were three crows on the pole.

Dr. Matthewski fishing on the bank of the Arkansas River near Pine Bluff, beneath the "new Free Bridge" that opened in 1972.  In 1974, when I lived in a cabin near the bridge, I discovered it was possible to climb over a locked metal-grate door under the bridge on the north side of the river, and gain access to the catwalk that goes all the way across the under-side of the bridge.  Ladders lead from the catwalk down to the white piers.  
 
 


1.Vibrating spider and web at the farm.  2.
Sunset at farm, showing treeline between two fields where my "treehouse" is.  3.
Jessie on the floor and my foot in front bedroom at my house on 12th Ave.