Sunday, November 1, 2020

Trinity Episcopal kindergarten 1960 Pine Bluff

 Trinity Episcopal first-year kindergarten graduates 1960. Phillip McNulty sent this to me a while back.

Among all the familiar and funny faces, I only recognize two:  Dabney Dunklin on the front row far right, and Suzanne Willis, third from right on front row.  This group was a year or two years younger than my class. I'll check with Phillip to find out some names and add them here when I do.

Update November 21:  Here is Phillip's November 16 email giving some more of the names:

----------

Back Row:  ??, Mike Tracy, Richard Freeman, Steve McIntyre, Rusty Miller, ??, ??, Bobby Rice, Scott Heirs

Row 3:  Kris Shewmake, ??, ??, Mike Joseph, Holly Watkins, Chuck Barrett, Burt Hinman, Mason Monfee, ??

Row 2:   Sherry Robinson, LuAnn Smith, ??, ??, Mark Robinson, Greg Wilcox, ??, ??, Ellen Nichol, ??

Row 4:  ??, ??, ??, ??, LeAnne Kamber, Vicky Norton, Suzanne Willis, ??, Dabney Dunklin

Hold up on the unknowns, I just contacted Mark R and we will figure them out again, this is a good start.

----------